Tuesday, August 5, 2008

wk 27/28

i am finally in my third trimester. 2nd trimester just happened too fast. And I merely remembered that I was busying participating in some sprees and shopping trips. I had bought many pink clothings and some giraffes bibs. I had wanted to post my victory online but was too lazy to take photos.

Some friends had given me some new and used baby stuff. I must thanked them as it would be a great help financially. Currently, I am getting hubby to cut cost on our expenses and then I realised that I am spending more than usual. Maybe because I am still working, and I want to buy things for my baby with my own $$$. I am planning to stop working in mid Sep to anticipate for the arrival of my baby Jade! And may stop working for at least 6mth to 1yr. I am trying to make a clear goal.

Now I have been telling Jade to wait until 10-12 wks later to arrive. By then I would be in wk 38-40. I figured out that I should be it more precise. Tonight I will tell Jade to wait till 11 wks later, which will be wk39. It is not too late right? The full term is wk 40. But baby is fully developed by wk 37. Now I am counting down with Jade and hubby everyday.

We have just bought a wardrobe for our room. Since moving to toapayoh to stay with my parents, we have been throwing our clothes all over the place, on the boxes, on the floor etc. Today the wardrobe will come in and we will continue to pack our clothes. there are a lot of unwanted clothes, which we never sorted in SengKang before moving over. And me.. being pregnant, I have so many clothes that I cannot wear. I have to pack them aside. I will empty a cabinate so that I can put baby's clothings and whatever there. I had bought some very pretty dresses and onsies for Jade but the basic everyday wear is still pending. We should be getting by next week or by 19th Aug(Gynea visit day) whereby I will spend whole day shopping for most of baby's stuff.

This week there is Baby Fair at Takashimaya. We are going to get a suitable baby cot there. Alvin wants a white one. A friend told me that white color is painted one. Then Alvin answered back even the brown or oak ones have lacquered painted on. I dont mind white is very pretty..

I wanted to get a playpen. it would serve good purpose when Jade is there to visit her grand parants. Or maybe we can bring it along to whereever we go.. for example to Jade's grandparents' house, my grand mother's house or chalet?? hehe... What's exactly the purpose for playpen?

No comments: