Friday, June 11, 2010

Jade First Day In School - 1st June 2010, Tuesday

I was first worried that Jade would not want to wake up to go to school since she always wake up around 830-10am... but a week before school

starts, I had been telling her and counting down with her. I did tell her that we are going to school!

Finally the day came, 1st June 2010, Tuesday. She was excited as I brought her a pink dress which my aunt bought for her. She loves to wear dress! She was very happy and wanted to wear her shoes and go to school. Then she saw her bag. A black cat bag. She wanted to carry the bag herself too!

Anyway, we reached the school just nice for her to eat breakfast. Breakfast time is 8.30am. They were having pandan cake. Jade likes to eat cake... she finished it very quickly and we proceed to the Assembly area. There were already some teachers and schoolmates dancing, doing morning excercise. But Jade did not want to join in. Instead she walked around the school compound and asking me to open the gate to the indoor playground.

I had to carry her a few times to make her stay in the assembly area. The kids waited for everyone to assemble and they will say the pledge then. Nice...

Shortly it was playground time for Jade's playgroup. See below for the indoor playground photo. After that seesion, I 'disappeared' and left Jade with her teachers and classmates. Therefore no more photos...

No comments: